LIVING WORD AHWATUKEE MENU
A MESSAGE FROM AHWATUKEE’S LEAD PASTORS:
At Living Word we’re growing a family that experiences every promise of God. We’re a church for ALL–equipping families to win through Acceptance, Laughter, and Love. We believe in Jesus. His teachings and ministry embody unbridled love and acceptance for all who are weary. Through His example, our church equips its family to succeed in the world of today. Through acceptance, laughter, and love, our services and ministries show people just how valuable they are to God, and just how much they can accomplish in this lifetime through Jesus. That’s what church is about. We hope we see you soon!
14647 S 50TH ST #165 PHOENIX, AZ 85044
Sundays at 9:30AM & 10:45AM
WATCH SERMONS AT AHWATUKEE
SERVICES AND SMALL GROUPS
- Sundays at 9:30AM and 10:45AM
- Regular services.
- Youth Sunday School (grades 7-12) only at 9:30 AM.
- Adult Sunday School
- During the 9:30am service on Sundays, there is an adult Sunday School class available. The classes are designed to be interactive – not simply a teaching, but a guided discussion. This is a great opportunity to grow in the Word and to develop relationships with others in the church. Meets in the classroom at the end of the main hallway near the children’s church check in station.
- Women’s Wednesday AM Bible Study
- Wednesdays at 10am In Person (Live Stream @ 10:15AM) – On Wednesday mornings we have a Bible study for women of all ages. It is our heart’s desire that EVERY woman would reach her God-given destiny and that no woman would be left behind. Join us each week to learn, share, study, and grow together. We are Women of Destiny, and so are you! There is worship and prayer, a short teaching and time for table discussion with other women. All are encouraged to bring a small dish to share, but it is not required. Childcare is available for kids five and under. (Takes a break in July and December)
- Women’s Thursday PM Bible Study
- Thursdays at 7pm In Person or Livestream – Our Thursday study is more of a traditional Bible study. It is held in a round-table format where we read the week’s selected passage and discuss it together. There is always time to pray and minster to each other. Childcare is available for kids five and under. (Takes a break in July and December)
- Men’s Thursday PM Bible Study
- Thursdays at 7pm – In person or Zoom meeting @ 7:15 | 860 5682 9493 | Passcode: 215047
Live Stream Schedule
Living Word Ahwatukee
Sunday Services 9:30AM | 10:45AM
Extraordinary Sisters Women’s Bible Studies
Wednesdays @ 10:15AM | Thursdays @ 7:00PM
STAY UP TO DATE: