At Living Word we’re growing a family that experiences every promise of God. We’re a church for ALL–equipping families to win through Acceptance, Laughter, and Love. We believe in Jesus. His teachings and ministry embody unbridled love and acceptance for all who are weary. Through His example, our church equips its family to succeed in the world of today. Through acceptance, laughter, and love, our services and ministries show people just how valuable they are to God, and just how much they can accomplish in this lifetime through Jesus. That’s what church is about. We hope we see you soon!
202 S GILBERT RD. GILBERT, AZ 85296
Pastor Paul and Christi Earle
Pastor Paul & Christi Earle grew up in Mesa, AZ. On March 24, 1994, in his late teens, while attending Living Word Bible Church, Pastor Paul found Jesus and was radically saved from a life of drug addiction. Shortly thereafter, he met and married his best friend, Christi. Enrolling at Phoenix First Pastors College, Paul & Christi began training for ministry under the leadership of Tommy Barnett. They helped build New Life Family Church in downtown Gilbert, and becoming Lead Pastors in 2012. NLFC became Living Word Gilbert in 2018, rejoining Pastors Paul and Christi to their church home. The Earles have four kids, love the TOWN (not city) of Gilbert, and are passionate about seeing people fall in love with Jesus & keep that fire burning bright.
SERMONS AND MEDIA
SERVICES AND MINISTRIES
- Sundays at 9:30AM & 10:45AM
- Next Steps
- Get Connected, Stay Connected
- Next Steps is a 4-week class designed to help you grow in your relationship with God and reach your full potential.
- Billboard JV
- Billboard JV is for grades 6th – 9th. We want kids to know that God is good and church is fun! Our focus is not on getting kids to follow a bunch of religious rules but on introducing them to Jesus and helping them to know Him for themselves. We meet each Sunday during our 10:45a service excluding the first Sunday of each month which is Big Family Weekend.
- Conferences and Classes
- We meet every Wednesday from 6:30 – 7pm ON ZOOM to come together to pray for our church and our communities. You can pop in for just a bit or you can stay for the whole time.
- LW Bible College
STAY UP TO DATE: