1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Intellectual Property This Agreement does not transfer from Living Word Bible Church to you any Living Word Bible Church or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Living Word Bible Church. Living Word Bible Church, LivingWordOnline.com, the LivingWordOnline.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with LivingWordOnline.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Living Word Bible Church or Living Word Bible Church’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Living Word Bible Church or third-party trademarks.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Living Word Bible Church’s web site are provided “as is”. Living Word Bible Church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Living Word Bible Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Living Word Bible Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Living Word Bible Church’s Internet site, even if Living Word Bible Church or a Living Word Bible Church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Living Word Bible Church’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Living Word Bible Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Living Word Bible Church may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Living Word Bible Church does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Living Word Bible Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Living Word Bible Church of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Living Word Bible Church’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.